Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a....Baby!!!



Greetings all! Our family had a fun little outing to Vegas yesterday for Baby #4's ultrasound. So far, so good. Everything with the baby seems to be devolping and it appears to be in a healthy environment. The baby was laying vertical with it's bottom right on my bladder. At one point we got to see the baby with it's foot in it's mouth (like mother like baby :)) and also with both feet over it's head. We especially cracked up at the profile, because I think it looks just like my dad. The kids got quite a kick out of seeing the "skelaton baby" on the tv screen. Sticking with tradition, we did not find out the sex of the baby. After, we went to Macayo's (one of the kid's (and mine) favorite places to eat mexican food.) It was a really fun day. Everything else is going good. I continue to thank my blessings each day I get to spend with my family, ding the things I love. I am especially happy for Amanda and Lesha who now get to have their precious angels at home with them.

8 comments:

Camie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So when do we get to know what you're having?

BallerinaBiker said...

I didn't even know you were expecting! How wonderful! Congrats!

I'm so glad Amanda and Lesha have their babies home too! What a wonderful blessing.

BallerinaBiker said...

Oh, and one more thing . . . I didn't even know Macayo's still existed! Wow! We used to go there. And, I remember going with Leslie and Carol too!

EmHy said...

Ha! That does look just like your dad's profile. That is too funny!

Bridi said...

I'm so excited! It sure does look like your dad, that's funny.

{leah} said...

Congradulations!!! It's Leah {Mohr}

Your kids are really cute and how fun to throw another in the mix. I'm glad things are going well for you, gosh it's been so long. Last time I talked to you {years ago} you were telling me about some guy that you met, named Jarid, and think you might date.. I guess you did date him and it turned out well.

{The bloggin world is great!}

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Hooray I found your blog! Ha ha, you are such an amazing mommy. I'm excited to find out what you having. I've hear that the 4th kid is just adding another peanut butter sandwich at lunch, uh...I'm glad you are finding that out before I am! Oh, here is our blog too... http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Hey! I just found your blog. I love that picture. Its amazing how clear it is!!