Friday, December 5, 2008






We had a great Thanksgiving! We spent it in Alamo at my Aunt Becky's new giant house. It was really fun having room for the whole family in one place. The kids especially enjoyed being with the cousins, the toy room upstairs and the theater room down stairs. As you can see we had our traditional pomegranate salad so that is the picture of everyone in aprons banging the fruit out of the pomegranate shells. The day after Thanksgiving we went out for our annual Christmas Tree hunting. We found all 4 trees (for the 4 families that wanted them) fairly quick. The kids had a blast in the trailer with the trees and taking picures on what they named "Family Rock".

6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love family traditions. Looks like tons a fun. Your kids are beautiful.

By the way, I just posted some pictures of you from back in the day. If that bothers you let me know and I'll take that one off my blog.

Camie said...

Don't you just love getting together with family. I love Thanksgiving for that very reason!

Kobi said...

Mandie I am glad you are updating your blog finally! I keep checking. We are so excited for # 4 for you guys. I will put in my order for a boy too! I think Shandon needs a baby brother. Well here is to hoping!

Grandma Maxine said...

It was a fun weekend, wasn't it. The kids loved "The Family Rock" Dang I have the cutest grandkids.

EmHy said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. I wish I could have been there. Hyrum and I thought about it but didn't do anything. We missed out it looks like, although I did make pomegranite salad too. Things here were really quiet. So her house is huge huh? How cold is it there now, I love the jackets.

Chad and Melissa said...

Hi Mandie...Looks like life is treating you good. Your kids are cute. Can you believe you have a 2nd grader, I have a 3rd grader? You live right next to my brother and I had to look at your blog to see your kids, kind of funny. Take Care.