Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Been A While...


This was taken at the "Res" the first week of November. Ok so we are the ultimate blogging slackers! Volleyball just ended so hopefully I will have a little more time to do the "extra stuff" like blogging.However, those of you that know me well know you probobably ought not hold your breath on that one :) Our news for those who don't already know is that we are expecting our 4th child. I am about 14 weeks and the due date is May 13th. The kids all have put in their order for a baby boy...I guess Shandon is just so much fun they want another one just like him!!! Or maybe the girls don't want to share their room with another sister ;) Either way we will all be happy whatever we are blessed with.

1 comment:

Grandma Maxine said...

There's some of the cutest kids I know!!! I'm glad to see that you have added a few pictures to your blogg, I can't wait to see more.
mom